2016/11/22

TWEED RUN REPORT Vol5

TWEED RUN TOKYO 2016 SNAP Vol.5

It is the last posted of TWEED RUN.
A lots fashionista participated wore tweed. You can not see the valuable scene in other.
I knew the festival two years ago, and then I wanted to see TWEED RUN. In this year, I did it. So I will join the run!!

I loved the logo. If you join the race, can rent a bicycle that has a box classical logo is printed.
Flagger had a union flag and welcomed in finish line. UK is the place of Tweed run's birth. Union flag and tweed are good match. Participants arrived at finish line, every one crapped hands. It was so beautiful scene.


If you want see participant's fashion, please let you see archive post.
Click below!


Thank you for your time!!
Peace.
TWEED RUN TOKYO 2016

TWEED RUN TOKYO 2016

TWEED RUN TOKYO 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment