2021/07/15

大Tシャツ展 weber

What’s goin’on?

What's Goinon you use to write your blog? Is a quote from a song that Danny Hathaway sings Marvin Gaye's song on the album live, but when I looked it up again, Hama Okamoto seemed to like it very much, which made me happy.
I don't think I'm very familiar with music, but if a professional says that Hamada's son is good, I'm sure. He is the editor-in-chief of Style Blog Tawamure, who is once again paralyzed by the sound of the word New Soul.

Thursday, June 17 --Wednesday, June 30, 2021
I went to the big T-shirt exhibition held at TOKION of MIYASHITA PARK.
Ever since I saw the pop-up held at HIBIYA CENTRAL MARKET, a second-hand clothing store weber that doesn't have a store that I'm curious about has appeared in Shibuya this time.
I don't usually wear print T, but when the movies are lined up like this, my greed grows. Among them, there was a groaning point and I wanted PULP FICTION and KIDS. .. I also wanted the ones from Basquiat and Keith Haring at that time. Well, it was exciting content this time as well, that it was good and this was good.
Novelty T-shirts are almost sold out when I go. The shelves lined with nostalgic VHS cases also created a 90's atmosphere, and the old man generation remembered various things.
Many people in the fashion industry are particular about T-shirts as a tool to express themselves, and I have always liked plain T-shirts, but this time I was inspired by the big T-shirt exhibition, so the theme is adult T-shirts. I thought about what kind of T-shirt I would like to wear.

1. LIVE AID T-shirt worn by Takuya Kimura in the Fuji TV drama LONG VACATION
It was cool that Takuya Kimura, who is a longing person in my favorite drama, wore it.
As a junior high school student, I longed for the T-shirt that I wore under the jacket, and the perfect balance of long hair, T-shirt, jacket, and Stan Smith. I'm sure that the video still remains somewhere and is influenced by it.

2. Message T NO BORDER
The letters are printed, and I want to wear the message of the letters on top of my own mind. With that in mind, I've introduced a T-shirt that I designed before by remodeling used clothing, so I'll post this link.

Human being. It doesn't change much except for a very limited super genius. The accumulation of small daily differences only makes a big difference over the years.

3. College T

The usual answer is zero fun, but there is a little background.
Most of the bottoms are denim or euro work pants, but when I think about how to wear chinos in a cool way, I feel that there are few tops on hand that go well with chinos.
So when I look at the PREPPY I introduced last time, I want College T to come back again. More specifically, I want a T-shirt that goes well with Chinos. I want to match it with Harvard burgundy or chinos.
It was this time that I found it interesting to post the results of examining and examining clothes in a little more light. I write articles with pictures, but on the contrary, taking pictures with articles seems to be professional and fun.
Next time, I will introduce the remodeling of the Hawaiian shirt that I want to wear in the summer.





What’s  goin' on?
ブログの書き出しに使っているワッツゴーイノン?はダニー・ハサウェイがliveというアルバムでマーヴィン・ゲイの歌を唄っている曲からの引用なのですが、改めて調べてみるとハマ・オカモトさんも凄く好きなようで何だか嬉しくなりました。
あまり音楽詳しくないと思っているのですが、プロが、浜ちゃんの息子が良いと言ってるなら間違いないでしょう。ニュー・ソウルっていう言葉の響きにも改めて痺れているスタイルブログ戯の編集長です。

Thursday, June 17 - Wednesday, June 30, 2021
MIYASHITA PARKのTOKIONにて開催されていた大Tシャツ展に行ってきました。
HIBIYA CENTRAL MARKET(ヒビヤ セントラル マーケット)で開催されたポップアップを見て以来、仕掛けが気になる店舗を持たない古着屋weberが今回渋谷に出現。
普段あまりプリントTを着ないのですが、こうして映画物が並ぶと物欲がふつふつふつと湧いてきました。中でも唸るポイントがあってPULP FICTIONとKIDSは欲しかった。。あとはバスキア、キースヘリングの当時の物も欲しかったな。とまあ、アレも良いコレも良いと今回も刺激的な内容でした。
ノベルティーTシャツは自分が行った時にはほぼ完売状態。懐かしいVHSのケースが並ぶ棚も90’sの空気を醸し出しオジサン世代は色んなことを思い出すのでした。

Tシャツは自身を表現するツールとして拘っている方がファッション業界に多く、薄っぺらい自分は無地をこれまで好んできましたが、今回大Tシャツ展で刺激をもらったので大人のTシャツというテーマでもし着るならどんなTシャツが欲しいか考えてみました。

1.フジテレビドラマ LONG VACATIONで木村拓哉さんが着ていたLIVE AID Tシャツ

大好きなドラマで憧れの存在の木村拓哉さんが着ていたのがカッコ良かったぁ。
ジャケットの下に着ているTシャツでして、ロン毛にTシャツ、ジャケット、スタンスミスという何とも絶妙なバランスに中学生だった私は憧れちゃいましたね。きっと今もその映像がどこかに残って影響を受けていると思ってます。

2.メッセージT NO BORDER

文字がプリントしてあって、その文字のメッセージ性を自身のマインドと重ねて着たいですね。そんな意味も込めて以前私がデザインをしたTシャツを古着改造で紹介しているのでこちらのリンク貼っておきます。
みんなそんなに変わらないし。ってことです。
ごく限られたスーパーな天才以外はそんなに変わらない。ちょっとした日々の違いの積み重ねが月日を重ねて大きな差になっているだけ。

3.カレッジT

普通の回答で面白さゼロですが、ちょっとだけ背景があります。
普段ボトムスはデニムかユーロワークパンツがほとんどなのですが、チノパンをカッコよくはきたいなっていろいろ考えた時に、チノパンに合う手持ちのトップスが少ない気がしています。
そこで前回紹介したPREPPYを見たりするとカレッジTが改めて欲しいなと。もっと言うとチノパンに合うTシャツが欲しい。ハーバード大のバーガンディーとかチノパンと合わせたい。

もうちょっとライトに服のことを考察してみたり調べた結果を記事として載せても面白いなと発見のある今回となりました。写真ありきで記事を書いていますが、逆に記事ありきの写真を撮るのもプロっぽくて楽しそう。
次回は夏に着倒したいアロハシャツの改造をご紹介致します。

No comments:

Post a Comment