2021/07/29

NEOLD Navy T-shirts

What’s goin’on?

The Olympic Games, which were suspicious of the event itself, are excited by the gold medal rush every day!

I could see the skateboard on Sunday, but I regret not seeing it on weekdays. This is the editor-in-chief of Style Blog Tawamure, who has made a recording reservation that today's men's basketball, Slovenia VS Japan match.

I want to see Luka Doncic's play though he is active in Japan ...


Used clothing remodeling

This content that comes on a regular basis.

The rainy season is over and it's so hot that T-shirts are coming into play more and more. That's why I made it in the flow of summer → T-shirt and no twist.

The base I used this time was a T-shirt with the SWAGGER message printed on it. I used a navy T-shirt of the same color to make the width of the body big, and kept the length as it is. Even in the coordination of the photo, I put a long tank top inside, but I like to wear it layered, so it's better to wear it as long as it is.

The combination of materials with slightly different tones is a homage to the traditional Kasane color used in the Japanese colors of this Olympic Games. Originally, there are multiple gradations of similar colors, so I matched denim with the cap, bottoms, and shoes. The expression of denim changes over time, and the color of the denim should become a gradation closer to tradition.


Well, finally, a thin poop.

The color I was particular about this time is navy → dark blue.

Also known as navy blue. Hideaki Tokunaga It's not Rainy Blue.


Originally, the Navy uniform was dark blue, so it seems that the color came to be called navy blue.


The color called navy is one of the main colors I want to suppress. The color of my favorite denim, where I feel heavy in the summer when it's black, should be navy. I think that the mode is fully open when the whole body is black, but I think that it is fashionable when the whole body is navy.


This is a style that Mr. Miyamoto, who I worked with before, used to improve, and is also launched at select shop L & HARMONY, which celebrated its 3rd anniversary this year. There is an article with photos of the shop and Mr. Miyamoto before, so if you are interested, please follow the link.


Previous article

L & HARMONY


Thank you for staying with us so far.

I will continue to post so that I can leave some useful input for those who have seen it.

See you again!

CAP: CHARI AND CO
TOPS: NEOLD
BOTTOMS: Uniqlo
SHOES: CONVERSE × HOUYHNHNM VINTAGE SUMMIT Jack Purcell Ret HVS








What’s goin’on?
開催自体が怪しかったオリンピック、連日の金メダルラッシュで盛り上がってますね!
日曜日のスケボーは見れたんですが、平日見れていないのが悔しい。今日の男子バスケ、スロベニアVS日本の試合は録画予約をしてきたスタイルブログ戯編集長です。
日本の活躍もだけどルカ・ドンチッチのプレイを見たい…

古着改造
定期的にやってくるこのコンテンツ。
梅雨が明けてめっぽう暑いのでTシャツの出番が増えまくりですよね。と言う訳で夏→Tシャツと捻りのない流れで作成しております。
今回ベースに使ったのはSWAGGERのメッセージがプリントされたTシャツ。同系色のネイビーTシャツを使って身幅をデカく、着丈はそのままのシルエットにしました。写真のコーディネートでも中に長めのタンクトップを合わせていますが、レイヤードして着るのが好みなので着丈ほどほどの方が調子が良いんです。
そしてなるべくシンプルにしたかったのでメッセージを少し隠してネイビーの切り返しを強調しております。
若干トーンの違う素材の組み合わせは今回のオリンピックの日本のカラーに使われている伝統的なかさねの色目のオマージュ。本来複数の同系色のグラデーションなのでキャップ、ボトムス、シューズに全てデニムを合わせました。デニムの経年変化で表情が変わっていくかさね色はより伝統に近いグラデーションになっていくはず。

さて最後に薄いウンチクを。
今回こだわった色、ネイビー→濃紺です。
ネイビーブルーとも呼ばれております。徳永英明レイニーブルーではございません。

元々は海軍のユニフォームが濃紺だったことからその色をネイビーブルーと呼ぶようになったようです。

ネイビーと言う色は自分の中ではメインで抑えたいカラーの一つです。大好きなデニムの色、夏に黒だと重く感じるところもネイビーだといけちゃう。全身黒だとモード全開だなって言う思うんですが、全身ネイビーだとオシャレだなって思うんです。
これは以前一緒に働いていた宮本氏が良くしていたスタイルで今年3周年を迎えたセレクトショップL&HARMONYでも打ち出しているスタイル。以前お店と宮本氏の写真を載せた記事があるので気になる方はリンクにて。

以前の記事

ここまでお付き合い頂きありがとうございます。
これからも見て頂いた方に何かしら有益なインプットが残せるようポストしていきます。
それではまた!

No comments:

Post a Comment