2021/02/07

Roomy Richard CPO Shirts

It's still cold days, but S / S is starting to rise in the world, and my feelings are shifting to spring clothes. I want to go out quickly and without hesitation...

Meanwhile, this time I will continue to take pictures of wool, but please keep in touch!
Roomy Richard's 50's CPO shirt, a slightly minor work brand purchased over 15 years ago, is the subject of this issue.
Roomy Richrad is an American work brand that you sometimes see in old clothes such as flannel shirts and CPO shirts. At that time, I bought it because I liked the atmosphere without knowing anything, and it was my first encounter with Vintage when I later learned that it was Vintage.

What is a CPO shirt?
Chief Petty Officer shirts It is derived from the military items worn by US Navy officers, and nowadays anyone can use CPO shirts, but I think it was a word that only people who like clothes can understand. I personally like this item for a long time.
Although it is a shirt, it can also be used as a jacket, so I think it can be used from AW to March. Since the fabric we matched this time is denim, the design is easier to match even in early spring compared to all wool.

I touched on this remake for a moment, but this time I used denim fabric to increase the size of my width. I wanted to wear a mix of melton fabric and denim that has a good taste in Oita. As a point, I want to keep the details of Vintage and add fabric on the back so that I can leave the gusset at the hem. I changed to no color because I ran out of fabric for the collar.
I changed to a chin strap specification if I wanted to add a collar anyway, and applied an old GAP check pattern to the back of the collar. The mixed feeling of changing the size to the current silhouette while leaving a manly work taste as a whole is attractive.

At the beginning of the year when I put up with taking the snaps that I resumed, I'd like to inject new inspiration, but last year I was quite patient and searching for various things I could do at home. It's been a year of trying various shoes, but I felt that I still didn't have enough challenges in how to dress, so I'm thinking of trying out content such as comparing the coordination of sneakers and bottoms.

In 2021, we will continue to disseminate information with that skill!
Please look forward to it.

Hat:MAISON MIHARA YASUHIRO
Outer:Roomy Richard CPO Shirts
Foodie:Remi Relief
Bottoms:Vintage Euro Work
Shoes:Hanover 







まだまだ寒い日が続きますが世間ではS/Sも立ち上がりつつあり気持ちは春物に移ってきてますよね。早く気兼ねなく出かけたい。。。
そんな中、今回はウール物の写真続きますがお付き合い下さい!

15年以上前に購入したちょっとマイナーなワークブランドのRoomy Richardの50'sのCPOシャツが今回のお題。
Roomy Richradは古着だとネルシャツとかCPOシャツでたまに見かけるアメリカのワークブランドです。当時、何も知らずに雰囲気が気に入って購入しまして、後日Vintageである事を知った初めてのVintageとの出会いとなった個人的に思い入れのある服です。

CPOシャツとは
Chief Petty Officer shirts アメリカ海軍下士官が着ていた軍物が由来となっていて今では結構誰でもCPOシャツで通じるけど、服好きの間くらいにしか通じない言葉だったような気がします。個人的に昔から好きなアイテムです。
シャツとは言うものの、ジャケットとしても使えるのでAW〜3月くらいまでは使えると思います。今回合わせた生地がデニムなので、全ウールと比べると春先にも合わせやすいデザインになってます。

ちょっと今回のリメイクにも触れましたが、今回はデニム生地を使って身幅のサイズアップをしました。大分着倒して味の出てるメルトン生地とデニムのミックスを着たくて作ってみました。ポイントとしてVintageのディティールを残したくて裾のマチを残せるように背面に生地をプラス。そうした分襟の生地が足りなくなったのでノーカラーに変更。
ここでどうせ襟を追加するならとチンストラップ仕様に変更し、襟裏にはオールドGAPのチェック柄を当てました。全体的に男臭いワークテイストを残しサイズを今のシルエットに変更したことのミックス感が魅力です。

せっかく再開したスナップを撮りに行くのを我慢した年明け、そろそろ新しいインスピレーションを注入しに行きたいんですが、もう少しだけ我慢して家で出来ることを色々と模索している中で、昨年は結構色んな靴に挑戦した一年だったんですが、着こなしについてまだまだ挑戦が足りないなと感じまして、スニーカーとボトムスのコーデ比較なんてコンテンツにも挑戦しsてみようかなと考えています。

2021年はあの手この手で情報発信をして参ります!
乞うご期待下さい。

No comments:

Post a Comment