2015/07/31

SNAP#66

SNAP#66

I keeped an eye on going across people in the street.
I think that everyone wore simply style on summer, but it is not!
Fashionista have character in simple style. They stand out despite they keep walking on street with peoples.

They enjoy into the fashion even sweltering heat!

The picture is it. Their fashion is simple and happiness!
It was beautiful sean that they hold hands.

Love & Peace!!


Thank you for reading my blog.


SNAP#66 
Saxophone player

ぶっ倒れそうになりながら街行く人に目を配る。
夏はシンプルになりがちで皆一緒なのかな…なんて暑さのせいか意識朦朧とする中、
目立つツワモノっていうのはいるもんです。

うだるような暑さに合うスタイルがある。

とても感じの良い二人はファションにもその雰囲気が出ててハッピーな気分になりました。さりげなく手を繋ぐ仕草も素敵ですよね。


当ブログをご覧頂きありがとうございます。
今後ともごひいきに!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, nice photos!!

    It was fun to meet you and thanks for the review! We are from Santa Cruz, California and are used to an ocean breeze. It is nice to know that you can still be stylish, even when you're sweating your tail off.

    (A bit about us)
    Dillon has a degree in jazz saxophone from the new school in New York. He is a music teacher and loves sweet potato tempura.

    I (Kayla) was born in Hawaii but have lived in California for most of my life. I study art history and have an interest in man-repelling fashion and art of all sorts.

    We had a wonderful time in Tokyo and were planning on coming &back in December. I'm especially excited to be able to pack my suitcase without having to worry about the summer heat!

    email me if you have any more questions about either of us ❤️ Thanks again!
    Kaylabarbera@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sending message and your information.
    I'm sorry to rate response.

    You came from Santa Cruz! I like west cost style and want to visit but I have never been california.
    He likes sweat potato tempra! My doughter likes too lol. It's so nice.
    I didn't know man repellning fashion so checked it by internet. That's interesting concept.
    I like the style inspite of I'm a man.

    Wow, you will come Japan again! it's a great thing! Would you like to take snap photo again if we can adjust our schedule! I looking forward to you coming!

    Thanks again!!


    ReplyDelete